Founded in 1880, Santa Rita Vineyard has become one of the most famous vineyards of Chile, with its star wine, 120 de Santa Rita. Its main house is located in the Maipo Valley at Alto Jahuel, where apart from the vineyard, you can find various sites.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pick-up possible from your hotel or address in the districts of Providencia, Las Condes, Vitacura and Santiago Centro, or at a meeting point inside the same districts on arrangement.
- Private group available
- Discover the wine-making and bottling process
- Learn more about the city's landscape
- Enjoy a wine tasting in the region
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick–up and drop off
- Taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Private guided tour (if option is chosen)
- 3 wine tastings
- Souvenir glass
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Non-private tours require a minimum of 2 people to operate normally. In the unlikely event that this number is not reached on the day of your tour, the local partner will offer the option of another tour or a full refund.
- A maximum of 15 people per booking, maximum 8 people per vehicle.