A Bite of Santiago Food Tour
From $69 per personBook now
- Taste traditional Chilean dishes and learn how they are prepared
- Wander through local markets and chat with the vendors and shoppers
- Ride the iconic cable car to get the best views of Santiago
- Enjoy a delicious lunch in the bohemian neighborhood of Bellavista
Known as the heart and soul of Santiago (and where the city began), highlights include Plaza de Armas and the Metropolitan Cathedral. From here, travel like a local and ride the metro to a popular market. Wander the aisles and watch how the locals bargain for the best deals. You can even try your own negotiation skills. Because you will be in areas of the market that are inaccessible to large tour groups, you’ll experience what it’s really like to shop here every day.
Next, go to a local flea market, where you can find everything from souvenirs to healing potions. Move onward to another market to sample delicious Chilean delicacies. Head to a stunning park in downtown Santiago and walk off all those food samples. Pass through the park to the Mapocho River. Take the cable car to the top of Cerro San Cristobal. Enjoy some of the best views of the city.
End your Santiago food tour with lunch in the bohemian Bellavista neighborhood. Head back to the start point with a full stomach.
- English-speaking guide
- Public transportation
- Food samples
- Items of a personal nature
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips and gratuities for the guide
La Moneda, in the Plaza de la Constitucion area, our guide will be waiting for you at the Monument or statue of Salvador Allende (If you’re going by metro, get off at La Moneda Station). The statue is at the corner of Moneda street with Morande street. At the front of the Ministry of Justice building.
• Children must be 6 years of age to 11 years inclusive. Children below the age of 6 are not permitted on this tour
Product ID: 51079