Visit El Morado National Park on foot and enjoy the San Francisco Glacier and Morales Glacier pond and spectacular views.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pickups at hotels and hostels are available, but not at airBNB or private apartments. The pickup area is: Las Condes, Vitacura, Providencia, Santiago Centro. If you are staying at a private residence or outside of the pickup area please contact the local supplier via whatsapp or email. Pickups for the tours start at 6:30 AM, and will be contacted the day before with the exact pickup time.
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
- Connect with nature and enjoy El Morado National Park on foot
- Visit the San Francisco Glacier and Morales Glacier pond and enjoy all the amazing views
- Discover a natural spring of iron-rich carbonated water
- Bilingual guide
- Box lunch and water
- Sunscreen, sun hat, day pack
- Pick-ups at private residences
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with heart problems
- Wheelchair users
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must fill out a travel information form
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
- Hiking shoes
- Long pants
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Bring sunscreen, trekking shoes, sun hat, camera, jacket, backpack.
- The supplier reserves the right of not to do excursions with unfavorable weather conditions, rain, snow, storms and strike in the parks or don’t have the minimum amount of passengers for the excursion (two). The supplier will refund you the 100% of your pre-payment, or will offer you another alternative, or change the date of tour.
- Only for Glacier Hike:
- Glacier hike has a medium difficulty with a 5 hour-hike in total or 16 km round -trip. This tour is recommended for people with good physical conditions, with no respiratory diseases, asthma, heart problems, overweight or having any surgery in the last months.