Discover local handicrafts and traditional Chilean food in Pomaire, and the incredible architecture of Chile's famous poet, Pablo Neruda's home in Isla Negra on a private full-day journey.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Meet your guide in your hotel lobby.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- The order of sites visited may vary
- The best time to visit Pomaire is on weekends as more shops are open
- Although this is a private tour with your own vehicle and guide, there may be other visitors at the Pablo Neruda Museum House in Isla Negra