Discover the beautiful Concha y Toro winery, its parks, lagoons, cellars, and taste the wines of Latin America's leading wine producer.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pick-up time is usually between 8:00am - 9:00am Exact pick-up time will be informed at 21:30pm of the day before the tour Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time Drivers will wait no longer than 10 minutes after the scheduled pickup time Trip from Santiago to the winery may take from 40-60 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Tour is subject to availability and modifications according to the daily schedule
- People under 18 are not allowed to taste wines, they must be accompanied by someone older than 18 years old
- The winery is accessible for wheelchairs, but a part of the tour pass through Casillero Bodega is not accessible