Explore the smallest island. The Pinnacle Rock is the icon, on the eroded cone foot, a colony of penguins cohabit with sea lions and marine birds. Snorkelers will enjoy at Sullivan Bay swimming and relax next to exotic animals.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- - Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. - The driver will be holding a sign with your first name and last name on it. - The staff or the driver will ask your name at the reception, be ready.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Waterproof camera
- Comfortable clothes
- Hiking pants
- Personal medication
- Plastic bags
- Alcohol and drugs
- Plastic bottles
- Explosive substances
- Touching the exhibits
- Making fire
Know before you go
- It is required the traffic control card issued by Galapagos Governing.
- Guests with medical conditions and/or special dietary restrictions must make them known to us in sufficient time for us to accommodate their request.
- Boat is subject to availability. If the boat is full, we will arrange for our guests to stay in a boat of an equivalent category and provide transfers.
- Photography is encouraged always keeping mind the Galapagos National Park Rules for Visitors.
- All itineraries, dining options, accommodations, and journey experiences are subject to change without notice due to factors such as climate conditions, season, host availability, operational issues, and guest security.
- The described species in the program can be encountered during the tours but it is not guaranteed that always will be encountered as it depends on natural factors, climate, seasons, and marine currents.