Santiago de Queretaro: Full-day Canyoning Adventure Tour
- Take a scenic hike into the heart of the canyon
- Abseil down the side of a waterfall
- Jump into water pools
- Slide down natural slides
- Enjoy the convenience of full transfer to and from the canyon
For the next 3 hours you’ll take part in a variety of thrilling activities: Slide down natural slides. Experience thrilling cliff jumps. Go for a refreshing swim. Abseil down waterfalls and through natural water pools.
After your adventure, you’ll hike out of the canyon and then enjoy a small lunch before returning to Querétara between 5 and 6 pm. There’s also the possibility to have lunch at Mineral de Pozos, a local restaurant 40 minutes away.
- Transportation to the canyon to and from Querétaro
- Specialized gear
- Experienced guide
- Personal expenses
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People over 275 lbs (125 kg)
- People with recent surgeries
Prepare for the activity
Exxi Challenge México (Blvd. Bernardo Quintana Arrioja 4, Calesa 2da Secc, 76020 Santiago de Querétaro, Qro., México). The meeting point is inside of Plaza Arcos, please find the interior #3.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
• Please note, this tour is not recommended for people with back, lumbar or neck problems.
• Please note, this tour is not recommended for people who have recently undergone any medical operations.
• Please note, this tour is not recommended for people with vertigo.
• Please note, you will get completely wet on this tour, so please avoid bringing any valuable items.
• Please note, there will be a 20-minute uphill climb in order to get back to the car.