Join this 2-hour walking tour and learn all about the squares surrounding the Santiago Cathedral, and then explore the off-the-beaten-path parts of the downtown area with a funny and friendly guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Galician, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in the center of the Obradoiro Square. They will be holding a blue umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The tour takes place rain or shine
- Santiago may be rainy and cold, please check the weather forecast in case you need to bring a raincoat or umbrella