Visit the magic Rias Baixas on a full-day tour from Santiago de Compostela. Enjoy the region's seafood, fine wines, art and amazing landscapes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
The meeting points are at Galicia Square (Hotel Universal) and Virxe da Cerca (bus stop next to the church). Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- On the boat only mussels are included; however you can indulge in more local seafood at your own expense