Full-Day Tour & Boat Trip to Rías Baixas from Santiago
From $50 per personBook now
- Discover the Salnés peninsula, between the Rías Baixas of Arousa and Pontevedra
- Learn about the life of the coastal villages of the Rías Baixas
- Enjoy a catamaran ride and learn about mussel hatcheries on the Ría de Arousa
- Sample Galician wine paired with local mussels
Start off in the capital city of Pontevedra, a traditional trading city. Continue on to Combarro, a village known for its archaeological heritage. Head next toward the zone of A Lanzada, a place of spectacular beauty, where you will be taken on a sightseeing tour.
Arriving next in O Grove, board a catamaran that will take you along the Ría de Arousa. Learn about the mussel production in the area and how the river is used as a hatchery. You will have the opportunity to taste this delicacy, along with samples of Albariño wine.
After your cruise, stop and enjoy free time to get lunch. Then continue to A Toxa and to the capital of the Albariño, Cambados.
- Transport in coach
- Guide (in Galician, Spanish, and English)
- Boat trip through the Ría de Arousa
- Catamaran cruise
- Galician wine sampling
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Meals and beverages
- Personal expenses
Please note the 2 different meeting points for this tour: 09:00 – Rua Senra 14, Plaza de Fuenterrabía, Santiago de Compostela 09:15 – At the main entrance to the Palacio de Congresos e Exposicións de Galicia, San Lázaro
You will arrive back in Santiago around 18:30.
Galician, Spanish, and English are the languages available for this tour.
There will be stops for meals in places with a variety of eating establishments, so that you have a variety of options.
In order to ensure a satisfactory visit, the guide in charge may make any necessary changes.
Product ID: 33456