Explore Galicia on a full-day trip from Santiago de Compostela to the Rías Baixas. Stop off in towns including Pontevedra, Combarro, Cambados, and O Grove where you will enjoy a pleasant catamaran ride with a mussels and wine tasting on board.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Galician
- Audio guide included
- German, Italian, Japanese, Korean
Select participants and date
Please note the 2 different meeting points for this tour: 08:40 – At the main entrance to the Palacio de Congresos e Exposicións de Galicia, San Lázaro 09:00 – Santiago de Compostela city center, Calle Senra 14, next to the bakery MiguezOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- If you are interested in using the audio guide app please remember to bring with you your headphones
- Galician, Spanish, and English are the languages available for this tour
- There will be stops for meals in places with a variety of eating establishments, so that you have a variety of options
- In order to ensure a satisfactory visit, the guide in charge may make any necessary changes