Cape Finisterre & Costa da Morte Day Tour from Santiago
- Journey along the Costa da Morte and discover how this stretch of coast got its name
- Head to Cape Finisterre and admire the view from the lighthouse
- Stop in Muros, home to an authentic marine quarter
- Marvel at the unique waterfall in Ézaro that empties into the sea
- Discover the religious pilgrimage site of Muxía
The next stop is Ézaro in the extreme south of the Coast of Death. The waterfall of Ézaro is the only waterfall in Europe where fresh water pours directly into ocean. See Cape Finisterre Lighthouse, the westernmost area of Europe.
Since ancient times, this place was considered by the Romans to be the end of the earth. Here you can enjoy stunning views of the cliffs, brave the waters of the Atlantic, and also take some free time for lunch in the town of Finisterre.
Finally, discover another essential point, Muxía, a typical fishing village well known for its Virxe da Barca sanctuary, a baroque building built in the 11th-century chapel with a balcony facing towards the sea. Do not miss the opportunity to discover one of the most unique areas of Galicia.
- Transport in coach
- Galician, Spanish, and English-speaking guide
- Mobile phone app; bring your headphones
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drink
- Personal expenses
Prepare for the activity
1st departure: 8:40 AM Palace of Congresses (next to the flags of the main door), this stop is in the outskirts of the city, in the area of San Lázaro. 2nd departure: 9:00 AM Calle Senra, nº14, Santiago de Compostela, A Coruña, Spain. Next to the bakery "Miguez" (this stop is in the city center).Open in Google Maps ⟶
• In order to ensure a satisfactory visit, the guide in charge may make necessary changes to the itinerary