City Sightseeing Santander, with its panoramic open top double-decker red buses, offers you the opportunity to discover this busy and attractive city from a preferential point of view.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, French, German
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The first tour stop along the route is at the Cathedral, however passengers can board the bus at any of the 10 stops.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- This tour is wheelchair accessible
- The tour begins at Stop 1 - Cathedral
- The tour departs between 10:00 AM until 7:00 PM
- The tour departs every 35/40 minutes (Saturday/Sunday), every 1 hour and 15 minutes (Monday-Friday).
- The tour duration is 40 minutes