The Lakes of Covadonga are a must-see when visiting the Principality of Asturias in northern Spain. Complete a perfect day with a visit to Cangas de Onís and the treasures of Santillana del Mar.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at the Estación Marítima. Your guide will be wearing the Buendía Tours logo. Your guide will not wait for latecomers due to the strict schedule of the itinerary. To avoid delays, please make sure to arrive at the meeting point at 8:15 AM, which is 15 minutes before the start of the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This tour includes a moderate amount of walking
- The activity is offered in Spanish with explanations in English (bilingual)
- If there are more than 6 participants, the tour will be offered with a guide in English