A 4-day tour to the lost city, one of the oldest villages of the local Colombian indigenous culture. It is found on the north face of the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta, and once here you can learn of the culture and interact with the daily local life.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pick up at your hotel or accommodation in Santa Marta or Taganga or Meeting point at Calle 13 # 3 - 13 San Francisco Shopping Center Local 115 Santa Marta
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Insect repellent
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please bring a small backpack, walking shoes or boots, t-shirts and shorts, a long sleeved shirt and long trousers (for evenings in camp), a bathing suit, a towel, socks, insect repellent (Nopikex brand available in Colombia is excellent), personal toiletries, a torch or flashlight, bottles for water, personal medication, a camera
- Please arrive for the tour fully insured for accidents
- Bring a deck of playing cards or a book if desired