Join this interactive scavenger hunt that combines the fun of the Amazing Race with a three-hour sightseeing tour of Santa Fe.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Explore Santa Fe in a novel way
- See some of the city's highlights
- Use your smartphone to bring the city to life
- One smartphone-guided scavenger hunt around Santa Fe
- Transportation to and from starting location
- Minor extra costs limited to subway fares
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
State Visitor Center at 491 Old Santa Fe Trail (cross street- Paseo de PeraltaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- A team may have as many people as you like on it. However, this adventure is typically best with no more than 5 people on each team. Large groups can break up into several teams and compete for the best point score and time. Each team needs to purchase a quest with a unique email address and password.
- All information you need to start your quest will be sent to your smartphone, which will be your guide and you will not meet with an actual person.
- It is suggested that you bring water, snacks, money, a city map, a calculator, a pencil and paper and, of course, a fully charged smartphone.