Hike the Pumpatin Canyon on the secluded north shore of Lake Atitlan. The Hidden Waterfalls flow along a small creek which attracts birds and wildlife and is abundant with exotic plants and flowers. This is an easy hike that is great for families.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Trail is used by the local Kachekil Mayan for working their crops. See villagers and see how they live
- Explore a series of Hidden Waterfalls - the canyon gets steeper and the waterfalls are bigger the higher you go
- Experience 2 different ecosystems as we walk into the narrow canyon. Enjoy a picnic lunch on the banks of the river, and take a swim if you desire
- Not found in any guidebooks, our hikes are off the tourist trail and make for a unique experience that shows you the Hidden Guatemala.
- Hiking tour with English speaking guide
- Transportation to Santa Cruz
- Meals and drinks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Los Elementos Adventure Center, Santa Cruz La Laguna, GuatemalaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note:
- The tour is around 3 hours or maybe a bit longer.
- Hike a maximum of 2 hours each way.