Santa Barbara Surfing Lesson
- Learn to surf with an experienced instructor
- Feel the rush of your first 'get up' in the water
- Build a great foundation in this exciting sport
- Enjoy a picnic lunch on the beach
During the half day option, a yummy beach picnic will be served mid-day. Guests can relax on the sand and enjoy drinks and food while recharging.
The seasoned instructors have years of experience in guiding lessons, and can adapt their instruction to virtually any skill level. Santa Barbara offers ideal beginner's breaks and provides the perfect opportunity to get a foundation for this incredible sport.
Surf sites are selected based on the current swell and tide conditions, and your instructor finds the best breaks for successful learning. Be sure to take in the gorgeous scenery with a view of the Santa Ynez mountain range.
- Full-body wetsuit, surfboard, all surfing gear
- Knowledgeable instructor
- Comprehensive instruction
- Half day option includes a picnic lunch on the beach
- Transportation to Mondo's Beach
- 2 hour option does not include lunch
- Children under 7 years
Prepare for the activity
Mondo's Beach, 21 miles south of Santa Barbara Depending on daily weather conditions, your instructor may move the lesson to the most suitable beginner break in the area, so please be on time. Your guide will be set up with boards and a Santa Barbara Adventure Company umbrella on the beach. They will be in a bright blue sun shirt with "Guide" on the back. If you cannot find your guide within a few minutes - PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE. From the South: Take HWY 101 North past Ventura. Take Exit 72 toward State Beaches. Continue onto CA-1 North. Mondo's Beach will be on your left-hand side. Look for an Adventure Company van and park anywhere in this area. From the North: This spot is approximately 21 miles or 25 minutes south of Santa Barbara. Take HWY 101 south past Carpinteria. Take Exit 78 for Pacific Coast Highway. The beach will be on your right-hand side. Look for an Adventure Company van and park anywhere in this area.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Adult pricing applies to all travelers
• Minimum numbers apply. The surf lessons require a minimum of 2 participants to run. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.