Explore the calm waters of the Santa Barbara Harbor on stand-up paddleboards. Take a leisurely paddle to see the sights, or get a workout in and paddle for speed.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 - 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Meet at the stand located on West Beach, which is on the beach directly across from the Harbor View Inn Hotel (28 W Cabrillo Blvd, Santa Barbara). When you park please leave any valuables in your car. Phone, keys, towels, and bags can be stored in the equipment shed while you're out on the water. It is recommended to park at Palm Park Parking Lot next to the skate park (paid parking). It is an easy 5-minute walk to the beach stand on the other side of the pier. If you don't want to pay for parking there are a couple of streets in the west beach neighborhood behind the hotels that have free street parking during business hours. Or, you can try your luck with the 90-min parking on Cabrillo or Chapala.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- All participants, regardless of age, need to be able to swim