Enjoy the beautiful sights of Santa Barbara while riding an easy-to-use electric bike. Follow your guide to Santa Barbara's local secrets and scenic outlooks while learning about the city's culture and history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please find the Bike Shop at 736 Carpinteria Street, Santa Barbara, CA 93103. On the corner of Nopalitos and Carptineria across the street from the Post Office. You will see the big painted globe and blue "Bike Rental" signs in the parking lot where you are welcome to park. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Persons under 4'11" are not permitted to ride their own ebike and will need to sit on the back of an adult ebike
- E-bikes available are Electra and Specialized pedal assist E-Bikes
- For those who would like or require an electric bike with throttle power, there are a limited number Radpower Electric Bikes available upon request