Explore Kanheri caves to see Buddhist sculptures and relief carvings, paintings and inscriptions, dating from the 1st century B.C. Benefit from a hotel transfer and local English-speaking guide as you learn about Buddhist history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel pick up available from airport, station or hotel located in Mumbai. Guests are requested to wait at the hotel lobby ten minutes before the scheduled pick up time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Tips are not included
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Guests are requested to wear modest clothing as this site is of spiritual and religious significance. Please avoid wearing sleeveless tops and short shorts
- This tours runs all year. During the rainy season, guests are recommended to carry raincoats/umbrellas and wear comfortable walking shoes with a firm grip to avoid slippery surfaces