Immerse yourself in arts and philosophy at the Sanctuary of Truth Museum in Pattaya. Admire the architecture and decor of the world's largest and most beautiful structure carved entirely from wood without a nail. Watch an impressive Thai sword fight.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Sanctuary of Truth, 206/2 Moo 5, Soi Naklua 12, Naklua, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Open daily: 8 AM - 6 PM
- Children with a height below 110 cm can enter for free
- Please make your own way to The Sanctuary of Truth; it is recommended to take a taxi from Pattaya City
- The free cultural show takes place at 11:30 AM and 3:30 PM daily; please make sure to reach the Sanctuary at least 15 minutes in advance to avoid delays
- Please wear appropriate clothing; people wearing shorts or revealing clothes will not be allowed inside temple premises