From San Sebastian: Bilbao & Guggenheim Museum Private Tour
- Explore the Old Town of Bilbao like a local
- Marvel at the fresh produce on sale at Ribera Market
- Take a guided tour of the stunning Guggenheim Museum
Look at the Gothic façade of the Church of San Antón, and discover off-the-beaten-path locations known only to the locals. Stroll through an old train station and window shop the fancy stores of the Gran Vía de Don Diego López de Haro avenue.
Reach the magnificent Guggenheim Museum on the banks of the Nervion River, and take a fully guided tour inside to see the permanent collections of contemporary art.
- Pick-up and drop off
- Private local guide
- Transportation by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Any transportation costs, including tolls, parking fees and fuel
- Entrance fees
- Tickets for the Guggenheim Museum
- Food and drinks
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Pick-up possible from your accommodation in San Sebastian or Bilbao. Pick-up possible from other cities on request, subject to an additional fee. Please contact the local tour operator after booking.Open in Google Maps ⟶