Visit the best pintxos and wine bars in San Sebastian on an exclusive evening tour. Discover some of the best local, family-run eateries and hidden gems - the best way to taste San Sebastian!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Please arrive 15 minutes before your tour start time for check-in. Out of fairness to punctual guests, we don’t wait for latecomers. No refunds can be provided for late arrivals or no-shows. This tour meets at Ijentea Kalea, 6, 20003 Donostia, Gipuzkoa. We'll meet at the bronze sculpture in front of Goikoa Palace (Goikoa Jauregia) located behind the city hall. Your guide will be holding a red Devour Tours tote bag or sign. Those with dietary restrictions need to contact us at email@example.com at the time of booking so we can arrange your food.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- You will be standing up in all the bars, in true Basque style
- The food tastings are filling enough to replace dinner for the evening
- Guests with serious food allergies will need to sign an allergy waiver at the start of the tour
- This tour is adaptable for people who are vegetarians, pescatarians, gluten free (not celiacs), dairy free; alcohol-free options are also available
- This tour is not recommended for vegans
- This tour visits multiple areas that are not wheelchair accessible; those with wheelchairs should contact the activity provider in advance to make special arrangements
- Due to the risk of gluten cross-contamination, this tour is not adaptable for those with celiac disease
- This tour is not suitable for children