Explore the historic San Sebastian at your own pace on a scavenger hunt. Decipher riddles that lead you to the city's most iconic attractions like the Good Shepherd of San Sebastian Cathedral.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 365 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Start your tour at the Maria Kristina zubia (bridge). There is no guide for this tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Charged Smartphone
- Internet access
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This activity requires an internet connection
- You can only use one language per group, so if your group is multilingual and you need more languages, you will need to book multiple games
- If your group is larger and you need to break into multiple groups, you will also need to book multiple games
- This activity takes place entirely outside
- The average duration of the activity is 2-2.5 hours, however, there is no time limit
- The game is designed for adults and children must be accompanied by an adult