San Sebastian Food Tour: Grab your PintxoProduct ID: 39236
From $78 per personBook now
- Discover the legendary and tasty pintxos of the Basque region
- Explore the city of San Sebastian from a gastronomic perspective
- Experience pintxo culture and enjoy a drink with each tasting
Once you’ve learned all there is to know about pinxto history, you’ll dive right in and immerse yourself in the culture of bars, socializing, and pintxos!
Your guide will take you to the bars where local residents not only enjoy their pintxos along with a drink, but also relax with their friends.
Taste some of the most important flavors of Basque cuisine, including some dishes prepared by pintxo competition winners. Enjoy local wines and aperitifs along with these tasty treats.
The pintxos that you’ll try reflect the best of modern Basque cuisine that preserves the heritage and tastes of the culture in presentations that resemble modern works of art.
- Local English-speaking guide
- 3 Glasses of wine or local aperitif
- 5 Pintxos (local snacks)
- A soft drink for passengers under 18 years of age
- Items of a personal nature
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips/gratuities for the guide
Kaimingaintxo Plaza, 1, in front of the gate to the Old Town (the gate is called Portaletas). From January 1 2017 the new meeting point will be Mollaerdia 6 Street, next to the stairs of the Portaviones building (white and red building next to marina). (Open in Google Maps)
• Please not that this tour is a culture and food tour. You will not receive a full meal, but will get to sample 5 snacks (pintxos) throughout the tour. In addition to learning about Basque gastronomy and digging into the pintxos, you will enjoy a walking tour of the city and get to know San Sebastian like a local
• This activity lasts 2.5-3 hours
Product ID: 39236