Explore the colonial streets and national monuments of San Salvador City on a 4-hour tour. Travel the main avenues and discover residential streets that tell the story of El Salvador at sites such as the National Palace, craft markets and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- *If you want to be picked up in your San Salvador hotel, airbnb or location you can pay usd$10 extra directly to our guide the day of the tour. You must to contact us before if this is your choice. •If you are staying in hotels on the Tunco beach La Libertad or in the surrounding area, the pick-up cost will be usd$20.00 per 01 person and $10 per two person (20.00) in total.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Pick-up at the airport is available for a charge of USD 29 that is payable directly to the supplier on the day of your tour.