Enjoy nature in all its glory at El Imposible, as you make your way through one of El Salvador's most important national parks. The peaceful rainforest delights the senses, and can reward with sightings of exotic birds and animals.
What to Expect
Visit El Salvador’s El Imposible National Park, established in March 1989 and consisting of 3,800 hectares of diverse habitats. Recognized as a gem of biodiversity and culture, it is the biggest natural protected area in El Salvador.
The park climbs to altitudes of between 980 feet (300 meters) and 4,700 feet (1,450 meters), with a rugged topography that endows El Imposible with exceptional natural beauty. From certain points, it is even possible to see the Pacific Ocean.
The park was named for the treacherous gorge that used to claim the lives of many coffee framers. Today it is one of the last havens in El Salvador, known for an amazing diversity of wildlife. Look out for wild boars and tigrillos. You might even see a puma. Look up too, for hawks and eagles. If you are a nature lover, this is definitely your trip.
You will get round-trip, door-to-door transfers from San Salvador, and tour in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private transportation with air-conditioning
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Refreshing drinks
- All taxes
- With purchase of this tour a donation will be given to the association of Parents of Children with Cancer of Bloom Hospital
What's Not Included
- Transfers outside of itinerary
- Boat rides
Know Before You Go
• Recommended clothing and gear: Light clothing, sun block, extra water, walking shoes, and camera