Discover the Hermitage Museum and the General Staff Building in the evening! Art Nouveau, Impressionists, and a unique Faberge Exhibition reveal new dimensions of beauty in less crowded halls of the acclaimed museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your local guide at Palace Square, near the Alexander Column to enter the museum togetherOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Clients meet their local guide at Palace Square, near the Alexander Column to enter the museum together. If you request transportation from your hotel to the museum, please make contact.