Take a tour to the Moon Valley and see the beautiful forms and colors up close. Walk through the area and observe a spectacle of geological sculptural forms, which is similar to the lunar surface.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup from centrally-located hotels in San Pedro de Atacama town. If your accommodation is out of the pickup area, you will be sent a meeting point.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
- Hiking shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, those with back problems, those with hypertension, and children under 7 years old or adults over 70 years old
- Please note that a moderate amount of walking is involved so wear comfortable shoes for walking
- We recommend that you wear a pullover, sunglasses, and a hat and bring sunscreen and a bottle of water