Visit El Tatio Geysers to be mesmerized by the largest geothermal field in the southern hemisphere. See Putana Valley with its endemic fauna and flora and stop at a lagoon to see flamingos.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup from hotels in San Pedro de Atacama.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Change of clothes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Dress in layers and wear something like a T-shirt underneath your warm clothes due to the drastic temperature changes from early morning to midday
- The mornings at the geysers are always cold, no matter the time of year, so make sure you bring warm clothing
- Pick up between 4:30 AM and 5:10 AM (may vary, exact time will be confirmed before the tour)
- Tour ends between 11:30 AM and 12:00 PM at Plaza Touristour