Enjoy a 4-day desert tour including transfers to and from Calama Airport to your hotel in San Pedro de Atacama. Discover the Valley of the Moon, the Atliplanic lagoons, Geyser del Taito, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Tour start at Calama Airport All Excursion start in Hotels in Central San Pedro de Atacama
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Please note, this program is not recommended for people with heart, back or respiratory problems.
- Please note, this program is not recommended for pregnant women.
- On the Geyser Del Tatio and Laguna Cejar tours, passengers can swim so please bring your bathing suit and towel.
- Please note, this program is not recommended for children under 7 years old and adults over 75 years old, since it visits areas of more than 4000 meters above sea level.
- When booking your flight to Calama (El Loa) Airport it is recommended to book a flight that arrives before 10:00 AM, in order to allow enough time for your tour of the Valle de la Luna.
- If your hotel is out of the pick up zone, the local partner will let you know the meeting point and starting time.
- Please send make sure to send the local partner the passport details of each traveller to enroll you in the passenger list, including each person's: full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, and expiration date.