Take a full-day excursion to visit the Miscanti and Miñique lagoons, Salar de Talar, and the Atacameño village of Socaire. Observe the famous Salar de Atacama from above, and enjoy included meals.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup from centrally-located hotels in San Pedro de Atacama town only. If your hotel is out of the pickup zone, you will be sent a meeting point.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, those with back problems, those with hypertension, those with serious health conditions, and children under 7 years old or adults over 70 years old due to the altitude of 4,100 meters
- We recommend that you wear comfortable shoes and bring a jacket or sweater
- We recommend that you bring water, sunscreen, a hat, sunglasses, and your camera