Discover by truck some the main attractions of the beautiful Cozumel island in the Mexican Caribbean. Admire the vestiges of a small ancient Mayan ruins and visit the famous Celerain Lighthouse and snorkeling in one of the largest coral reefs in the world
What to Expect
Cozumel Island is much more than just water activities in the beautiful waters of the Caribbean; it is also a place full of history, culture and natural life, as flora and fauna. You will begin your journey boarding a truck that will take you to explore some of the main attractions of the island.
By truck you will go at the southern point of the island, where you will visit a crocodile’s natural habitat located at Ecopark Punta Sur. Also there you will admire the vestiges of a small ancient Mayan ruin and will have the chance to enter inside the Celerain Lighthouse to admire the amazing island views from the top. Besides this land's activities, you will also board a private boat that will take you to snorkel in the second largest coral reef in the world, live the experience underwater and observe the variety of colorful fish surround you.
During the day you will also enjoy time at a relaxing beach club with buffet, sun loungers and bar.
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel in Cancun or Riviera Maya
- Round-trip ferry ticket
- Certificated bilingual guide
- Dock fee
- Snorkel equipment
- Bottle of water, chips and soda during snorkel activity
- Buffet Lunch
- 1 bottle of water, soda and 2 beers per person during buffet lunch
What's Not Included
- Optional gratuities
- Optional activities
- Additional meals and drinks
Know Before You Go
• Please bring a bathing suit, change of clothes, towel, comfortable clothes and walking shows, camera and cash for personal expenses like food, drinks, souvenirs and so forth
• The itinerary of the different activities is subject to change due to weather and logistic operations