Dive into the rich and colorful history of San Miguel de Allende by visiting the most iconic and famous landmarks with a certified local guide, then enjoy a traditional 3-course Mexican meal in a family-run restaurant.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Plaza of the San Francisco Church. There is a fountain in the center of the Plaza. Your guide will be waiting for you in the center of the Plaza. At the fountainOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility or wheelchair users
- Your guide will be waiting for you at the fountain in the center of the San Francisco Church Plaza. The Plaza is bound by San Francisco and Juarez streets.