Discover the archaeological site of Cañada de la Virgen on this half-day tour from San Miguel de Allende. Learn the history of the site from an knowledgable bilingual guide, and afterwards enjoy a ranch-style meal prepared by the local community.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is just a 10 minute walk away from the main town square in San Miguel de Allende.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility, because participants need to walk a total of approximately 3 kilometers (2 miles) during the 2-hour tour in order cover all the important areas of the archaeological site.
- Large bags and backpacks are not allowed into the archaeological site. Small camera bags or purses, cameras and water are allowed. Larger bags can be left in your tour vehicle or with site staff at the visitor's center.
- This tour takes about 5 hours in total.