Experience a dive on board a real submarine in the unexplored waters of Marina San Miguel, on the south shore of Tenerife. See magnificent marine life from panoramic windows, and sit on the floor of the ocean.
What to Expect
Climb on board the yellow submarine "Sub Fun Cinco" for a once in a lifetime underwater experience in the Atlantic Ocean. The excursion starts from the exclusive harbor of San Miguel at the southern tip of Tenerife. You can either make your own way there, or get a pick-up in the submarine bus, which covers most parts of the island on request.
Once on board the jolly “Sub Fun Cinco,” you will dive down to a depth of approximately 100 feet (30 meters). Look out at the abundant fish, such as flute fish, octopus, barracuda, parrot fish, and the pride of the seas, a family of sting rays.
During the tour the submarine will actually sit on the ocean bed, where you will be joined by experienced divers who will tempt the fish even closer to the window, enabling you to take ever more breathtaking pictures from the panoramic windows.
The submarine dive lasts for approximately 1-hour, and is accompanied by an experienced guide who will inform you about the sea life you see, and tell you technical details about the submarine itself.
It is a spacious, airy, vessel, with 44 comfortable seats and 22 large screen windows, which enable you to see the magnificent marine life in all its glory.
If you are vacationing in the north of Tenerife, you can extend the trip and take a full-day submarine tour, which includes the dive, round-trip transportation, and approximately 2.5-hours of leisure time at Playa de las Americas.
- Transport (from the south of Tenerife only: Los Gigantes to Amarilla Golf, except Costa del Silencio-El Medano)
- Dive certificate
Marina San Miguel in the Urbanización Amarilla Golf
Know Before You Go
• Participants must be at least 2 years old or above
• Full-day excursion with transport from the north available only on Wednesday until 1 May 2017
• Excursions with transport from the south of Tenerife: Monday through Friday, and Sunday Until 1 May 2017
• Reservations for dives on request
• Dive times stated are guidelines only. Certain times may not be available due to high demand