Explore the landscapes of Teotihuacán Valley on a 30-50 minute hot air balloon flight. Enjoy breakfast and refreshments at the balloon port with optional transfers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 - 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup optional
- Hotels in the tourist area of Mexico City. Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. This service does not include private residences or AirBnBs. If you are staying in one of these, please contact the local partner, so they can help you find the nearest pickup point to your address.
Select participants and date
Arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts. Free private parkingOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Long pants
- Closed-toe shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- All flights are early in the morning from Volare balloon port and can be divided into 2 turns; in case of saturation of the 1st flight, the 2nd one will be opened depart 1 - 1.5 hours later
- Balloons have the capacity of 6 - 18 passengers; you will share balloon with other travelers
- There is no maximum age, however, it is important that the person can stand up unassisted during the entire flight
- The maximum weight per person at a normal cost is 110 kg; if you exceed this weight you may have to pay an extra fee
- If you have any medical issues, please consult with your doctor before booking
- Transport from Globopuerto to the Pyramids is an add on (and does not include entrance to the Pyramids)