Explore the underwater world in San Juan, Puerto Rico, with a team that specializes in taking beginners out. Learn basic scuba diving skills and spot turtles, fish, and more in Escambrón Marine Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
If being dropped off: 1) Walk through the pay station and look for the green bridge at the back left (ocean side) 2) Walk over that bridge 3) After the bridge, walk toward the picnic tables on the left 4) Your instructor will meet you there or next to the van If driving: 1) Pay $5 for parking 2) Drive straight through the parking lot. The pavement will end. Keep going until you end up in another parking lot 3) Look for the picnic tables on the far left 4) Your instructor will meet you there or by the vanOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Alcohol and drugs
- Waterproof cameras
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- No prior experience is required
- Consult with your doctor if you have any health problems