Explore El Yunque National Forest on a day trip from San Juan. Enjoy natural water slides created by waterfalls running through rocks, and learn about the rainforest's ecosystem from your guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
We will meet at the parking lot of the Norte Shopping Center in San Juan. Please arrive 10 minutes early. Tour times can change depending on seasons.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Clothes that can get dirty
- Comfortable shoes
- Sports shoes
- Baby strollers
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- Shoes and clothes will get completely muddy and wet
- This activity includes a hike over rough terrain and very muddy
- Crocs and flipflops are not recommended
- Food can be purchased at a local restaurant and is not included in the price