Discover the El Yunque Tropical Rainforest on this guided hiking tour. See waterfalls and rivers, swim in clear water pools, and venture on a completely off-the-beaten-path nature trail.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup included only at major hotels and selected locations in San Juan and Isla Verde (Old San Juan, Miramar, Condado, Ocean Park). Please wait for the bus outside the lobby. The bus will only wait 5 minutes past the scheduled pickup time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
- Hiking shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Insect repellent
- Water shoes
- Closed-toe shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This is a moderate to strenuous activity. Participants must be physically capable of climbing, walking through steep, rocky, muddy trails, and have the balance to walk on uneven surfaces
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women, children under 7 years, persons with previous injuries, back or knee problems, recent surgery, and other serious medical conditions
- Due to safety reasons, participants must be able to understand English or Spanish. Persons with disabilities such as mute-deaf or legally blind please book a private tour in order to have a dedicated guide to accommodate all needs
- On Saturdays the hike is longer and more challenging since we depart from a different point
- This activity is subject to last-minute cancellations due to weather and river conditions
- In the event of cancellation, you will be offered other options, such as a reschedule for the next day or a refund