San Juan: Craft Rum Cocktail Experience
- Watch your bartender make drinks in front of you
- Learn why Puerto Rico is the rum capital of the world
- Discover "locals only" in-the-know bars
Walk on the cobblestone streets of Old San Juan as you make your way to the next watering hole. Discover the city’s spirited side on this fun, informal yet informative drinking tour. Rub elbows with fellow drink enthusiasts at historic, local spots and meet the owners, industry experts, and master mixologists at each location.
Embark on a roving happy-hour adventure. By the end of the tour, you’ll know all the best watering holes in town and will finish with plenty of time and insider information to continue the fun with a night on the town. Salud!
- Two-hour guided tour of Old San Juan
- Three rum cocktails
- Bartender interaction in at least one bar
- Water at each stop
- Food (available for purchase)
Prepare for the activity
Meet in front of Carli’s Fine Bistro & Piano on Calle Recinto Sur in Old San Juan at the plaza in front of Banco Popular de Puerto Rico (BPPR). Your guide will greet you with a smile and be wearing a green "Flavors Food Tours" shirt.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Driver's license
• All participants must be 18 years or older