Go on an adventure that combines ziplining, hanging canopy bridges, and hiking at Hacienda Campo Rico in Carolina, Puerto Rico.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
To reach Hacienda Campo Rico in Carolina enter this into your GPS: Mi Casa Hacienda Campo Rico Carolina. If taking a taxi or Uber, make sure they drop you off at the Mojito Bar check-in area. Directions from San Juan (15-20 minute drive): Take Baldorioty Avenue (#26) East ("Este") from San Juan to Carolina. Approximately 2-3 minutes after you pass the airport you will see a construction site on your right, then get off on Roberto Sanchez Vilella Avenue exit, continue to the 2nd Exit 12B (also known as Campo Rico Avenue East - "Este"), and go over the bridge. Continue all the way straight, pass 5 traffic lights to the end and you'll see the entrance of Hacienda Campo Rico. Once you enter through the guarded gate, make a right turn, then the road leads you to the left, and then make a right at the intersection. Continue straight and, after the lagoon on your right, you'll see a terracotta-colored house where you can park. Follow the stairs up to the Mojito Bar.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sports shoes
- Hand sanitizer or tissues
- Face mask or protective covering
- Insect repellent
- Sandals or flip flops
- Alcohol and drugs
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by a participating adult (21 or over) who can sign a liability waiver for the minor
- If you are 6 feet tall or taller and participating, the maximum weight accepted is 250 lbs. The maximum waistline measurement accepted is 42 inches or less
- All participants must accomplish all the activities in the tour including ziplining, walking canopy bridges, and hiking to make it across the forest. Guests not participating in the tour must stay at the check-in area of the Mojito Bar and wait for the tour to finish. The guests will be able to see the zipliners land in their last zipline. Walk-alongs are not accepted on the tour and wandering around the estate without supervision is not allowed
- This activity will take place rain or shine