Indulge in the food pleasures of Old San Juan on a 3-hour food & history tour of the fortified colonial city. Walk its blue cobblestone streets and taste some of the food and drinks that make Puerto Rico so inviting for foodie fans.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 7 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet by the totem pole at Quincentennial Plaza, located on top of the Ballaja Parking on Calle Norzagaray. The Plaza overlooks El Morro Fort and the Atlantic Ocean (GPS Coordinates: 18.468115, -66.119178). Your guide will be holding a blue umbrella for ease of contact. There is a 5-minute grace period for late arrivals; once the guide has left the plaza, you'll be unable to join the tour. Please plan ahead.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes and light clothing. Puerto Rico is hot
- This tour is suitable for all ages. Kids under 3 are free but do not participate in the tastings
- Tour takes place rain or shine. Bring an umbrella just in case
- Please note Puerto Rico is on Atlantic Standard Time (AST) and does not observe Daylight Savings
- Once the guide has left the meeting location, guests may no longer join the tour