Gain valuable insights with an expert guide on this walking tour blending history, culture, and foodie adventure. Enjoy a broad range of tastings, focusing on the must-try flavors of Puerto Rico.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point: Plazoleta Rafael Carrion, Old San Juan, PR 00901. Meet on the corner of San Justo Street and Recinto Sur Streets and some points of reference are Carli's Fine Bistro & Jazz and the tall Banco Popular Building, a grey, 12-story building.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Face mask or protective covering
- Luggage or large bags
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Mobility scooters
- Alcohol and drugs
- Electric wheelchairs
- See-through clothing
- Walking frames
Know before you go
- Please know some dietary restrictions can be accommodated, but the activity provider needs to be informed in advance
- You will visit between 4-5 tasting locations on each tour. Tasting locations may change without prior notice and new partners can be added or changed