From San Juan: Mofongo and Mojito Culinary Tour with Meal
From $99 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceFrom your shop at the Old San Juan Piers
- Enjoy a unique cultural and gastronomic experience in Puerto Rico
- Have fun shopping while learning the history of beautiful Old San Juan
- Taste the flavors of Puerto Rico which have Spanish, African, and Amerindian roots
- Make your own delicious Mofongo in an exciting cooking class
- Enjoy a 3-course meal with plenty of fresh flavors
- Drink an freshly-made mojito after a busy and exciting day in the Caribbean sun
Begin in the heart of Old San Juan and get acquainted with Puerto Rico's history. Familiarize yourself with important details of Puerto Rican culture while enjoying the unique shopping district these ancient streets provide.
Afterwards, set out for the Mofongo and Mojito culinary demo and dining experience. Take a seat in a beautiful local restaurant with a unique colonial atmosphere and appreciate Puerto Rico's Latin flavors. The staff will welcome you with tasty hors d'oeuvres and the renowned chef will demonstrate how to create the famous mofongo.
Mofongo is a mashed mound of plantains into which a combination of seafood, meat, or vegetables is added. Become a chef for a day and find out how this incredible Puerto Rican meal is made, then, at the end, enjoy the fruits of your own delicious creation!
Plantain Mofongo filled with chicken
- House Salad
- Mofongo filled with chicken
- Mojito cocktail
- Soft drink
- Gratuities (optional)
You will be met by your guide as you disembark your ship. Piers 1 to 6 are located at the Old San Juan Piers. They will have a sign that says "Get Shopped." From here you will begin your walking tour. If you find you are docking at the Pan American Pier, you should take a taxi for a 10-minute drive to Casa Don Q Museum, in front of Pier 1. If you are staying at a hotel in the San Juan Metropolitan area and would like private transportation or transfers, please ask your concierge to contact Michele Llamas one day prior to tour for arrangements and reservations. If you need assistance, please call Michele at 787-381-2861. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 18801