Full-Day Whitewater River Rafting from San JoseProduct ID: 8585
From $99 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePlease let us know where you are staying after booking.
- Shoot the rapids on Pacuare River
- View the abundant flora and fauna
- Marvel at the animals along the river
- Feel the adrenaline as you navigate the river
The Pacuare River is one of the five most important rivers in the world for is landscapes and fast rapids. Traveling on this tropical river is pure magic.
Located in the Caribbean of Costa Rica, the Pacuare River and the mountain of Talamanca are home to the native Indians of Cabecar and an immense variety of flora and fauna
Your journey on the river takes you 16 miles to the heart of the rain forest, observing waterfalls, birds and variety of flora on the way.
During the trip you will enjoy incomparable landscapes along the river.
- Hotel pickup and drop off from central San Jose hotels
- Breakfast - Pacuare River
- Professional guide
- Safety equipment
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks not listed
- Breakfast - Chirripo River
Pickup is available from most central San Jose hotels. Your exact pickup time and location will be provided upon reconfirmation of your tour. (Open in Google Maps)
Please bring: light clothing, extra clothing, bathing suit, towel, sport sandals.
Product ID: 8585