Imagine following the journey of the coffee bean in the plantation from the plant to the cup of gourmet coffee you enjoy every morning.....this tour covers all the aspects of the coffee bean from planting to roasting to brewing the perfect cup!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Starting time 9:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from most central San Jose hotels.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- View the coffee plants - and taste the cherries
- Take part in an interactive tour
- Learn the importance of coffee in history
- See how the beans are harvested
- Savor the aroma of roasting beans
- Don't forget to take home some famous Costa Rican coffee!!
- Hotel pickup and drop off from central San Jose hotels
- Entrance fee
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks not listed
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- This tour requires a minimum number of passengers to operate.
- Please bring: long pants, comfortable shoes, light jacket, and camera.