Guided by passionate biologists, discover a hidden ecosystem in the middle of the city. See native sloths, birds, butterflies, and variety of plants and insects living wild and free. Join a small group tour on the grounds of the University of Costa Rica.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- Pickup at the desired location inside the Metro Area. Details of the car will be provided as soon as guide is assigned.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Outside of the Musmanni bakery located in front of the main street where the pedestrian crossing is. Bakery has an orange sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Insect repellent
- Closed-toe shoes
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- During the rainy season (May to November), please bring bug spray and be prepared to experience the rainforest. During this time we recommend booking the morning slot; however, the afternoons are also great.