Spend the day in the shadow of the imposing Arenal Volcano on this guided tour. Admire sprawling views of pineapple and plantation farms, walk across the jungle canopy on suspension bridges, and relax in the bubbling hot springs of Baldi.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- • Pickup is available from any hotel, AirBnB, hostel, or B&B located in San Jose downtown, Heredia downtown, and Alajuela downtown • Please be ready and waiting for pickup in your hotel lobby 5 minutes before the scheduled pickup time
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Insect repellent
Know before you go
- This tour is suitable for all ages
- Baldi Hot Springs Resort offers optional massages and special treatments that must be reserved ahead of time to ensure availability. Spa treatments are not included and are payable directly at the resort
- Baldi Hot Springs Resort includes 25 separate mineral water reservoirs that flow naturally from the volcano. The medicinal waters are certified by the LNA (Laboratorio Nacional de Aguas) and temperatures range from 93-152 degrees