Immerse yourself in the bustling nightlife of San Jose with an evening walking tour. Visit Central Market, the National Theater, and Morazan Park to learn about local food and taste some delicacies.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Look for Central Avenue and Fourth Street. Meet at the green monument right in front of the Central Bank.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- On this night, during the San Jose by Night, we will be able to enjoy life, contemporary markets and also the historical site of the city, such as church, theaters and parks, we will have the opportunity to visit very special places for purchases such as coffees and chocolates of local farms, we will also be able to know a little about how to make cocktails that the locals usually drink all this before arriving at the restaurant, which we will be able to enjoy a contemporary dinner based on traditions and regions of the country in the Silvestre restaurant.
- This is an experience that you should not miss.